Saturday, March 29, 2014

Bedding Terror

I don't know about you, but I sure don't like sleeping in my bed and waking up to a fitted sheet that has come off on a side or two of my mattress. Every morning I have to fix the sheet and it takes away some time during my day just to pull everything off and fixing it. So here is an experiment I have tried and has worked. I put my fitted sheet on my box spring and then placed a bed skirt over the box spring. So not only does this takes care of my fitted sheet problem, but it also keeps my bed skirt from moving around to much if the mattress happens to shift a little. On top of my bed, I use the flat sheet as my top sheet. I tuck in the top sheet and use that as my foundation of my bed. Another good tip to use in sheet, blankets, even comforters, is to buy a size larger than what your original size bed is. If you have a full size bed, I go up to a Queen when purchasing blankets, and comforters.


I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I have enjoyed writing this post. I would like to hear any comments you have. If you have anything to share, please do. I look forward to reading your comments. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment