Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Coffee Creamer is not just for Coffee

Okay so one day, I was making pancakes for dinner and I was thinking on how plain my pancakes are. So I came up with a solution that worked. In my batter, I have added in liquid flavored coffee creamer and then I cooked them and they were so good!

Another good food to add in flavored coffee creamer is oatmeal. I don't know about you, but I do not like plain oatmeal. I have tried the flavors they do have like the maple and brown sugar, peaches and cream and a few others, which they all are pretty good. However, I personally like to buy in large or in bulk which helps me save money.

Last but not least, hot coco. One of my favorite drinks to have after dinner. I heat up my water for 3 minutes in the microwave, add in my hot coco, and then I add in 3 tablespoons of Irish coffee creamer. Yummy!!!


For all three of these ideas the best part of it all is, I got to control how much of the flavor I wanted to taste. Depending on your portion size will determine how much of the coffee creamer to add in to your meals or drinks.


I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I have enjoyed writing this idea of mine. I would like to know any comments you have about this post. If you have anything to share, please do. I look forward to reading your comments. Thank you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment