Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Decorative Boxes

So I was cleaning out my linen closet a few months ago, and I was struggling to find out ways to save space. I had a big bottle of multi vitamins that was 500 count, b complex 100 count, etc... No matter how many times I have cleaned it and got rid of things, it still seemed like I have no room for anything. So what I have figured out, was I put all of my vitamins in a zip lock bag, (small or large; depending on how many you have) and I would label the bag with what was in the bag and the dosage amount. I then pulled out a photo box which has been empty for some time now, and I put all of my medications (which they are in there container they came in) , and vitamins in the box. Now I have so much space in my linen closet that when I need to get in there, I'm not feeling overwhelmed. The best part, being that the bags are clear, I can see how many I have left and I can plan to buy more when I run low. I love it!

Before

After


I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I have enjoyed writing this post. I would like to hear any comments you have. If you have anything to share, please do. I look forward to reading your comments. Thank you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment