Thursday, March 20, 2014

Desk Space Ideas

With all of the different kinds of technology options we have these days, it allows us to become organized in our own little way. This could be from keeping track of all of our appointments, to having a built in GPS to give us directions on where we need to go, and even allowing us to have more space in our home. I use my laptop since I no longer have a desk top computer, which I feel they are big, they take up a lot of space, which I could use the space for something else. With that being said, I found that using my pull out desk drawer for a place to store some of my things, I use everyday; like my laptop. Its easy access, keeps things hidden and uses the space nicely. I will post a few pictures of some options you can use for your pull out drawer.


Laptop and Kindle

Contact Info, Coupon Organizers, and Kindle

I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I have enjoyed writing this post. I would like to hear any comments you have. If you have anything to share, please do. I look forward to reading your comments. Thank you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment