Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Filing Pay stubs

So one day, I was cleaning out my file cabinet and saw my pay stub file was getting thick and taking up a lot of space. It was looking really bad and I wasn't able to find my current pay stub and my first pay stub I needed to get an apartment. So I came up with a system that seems to work very well. What I did was for each year I did my taxes I would print my copies of my tax forms, then I put the pay stubs for that year behind the forms. Now I feel organized and I know where my pay stubs are when I need them for the future.


I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I have enjoyed writing this post. I would like to hear any comments you have. If you have anything to share, please do. I look forward to reading your comments. Thank you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment