Saturday, March 29, 2014

Inexpensive way to Pamper

I live by Dollar Tree which is my world! I like them because there are so many good products they offer to customers for just a dollar. I like to make a trip there and get creative for a low cost gift or even for myself. So this is what I came up with. I am using a candy jar I have purchased from Dollar Tree. I actually used this jar for Christmas Candy. Being that Christmas is over and I'm not a big candy eater, I have decided to use this jar as a bath spa jar for my bathroom. I like the size of this jar because when its time to refill the jar, I can always switch it up a little and put another kind of bath bead in there. However, there are so many sizes to choose from. So what I have done, was poured in some of the bath beads and added in some baby oil to it. I love how the baby oil helps to soften my skin. Plus when you open the jar, the aroma of the baby oil smells really nice. Its not heavy or to light of a scent. I would be careful to add in some baby oil to a scented bath bead as though it may take away from the scent of the bead.


I also found some pretty candle holders with some decorative rocks and two candles I choose for my bathroom. Its a nice way to save money but get the feel and look of what you want for your bathroom. I have always enjoyed the pampering feel I get when its my time to relax and prepare for my day. Its a calming place to help our bodies and mind to unwind while drinking a class of wine or hot green tea with soft music to listen to. All of these items only cost me $7.00.





I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I have enjoyed writing this post. I would like to hear any comments you have. If you have anything to share, please do. I look forward to reading your comments. Thank you!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment