Sunday, March 30, 2014

Novelty Shaped Pans

Now here is a great idea for Superbowl weekend, or even for just a sports night with family and friends. Okay, so I was checking out Micheal's Arts and Crafts and they have these amazing novelty shaped pans that is normally used for baking cakes, however, why couldn't you use it to bake a meatloaf?!    I personally have not tried it yet, however, I will be the next time I make meatloaf. It comes in all different shapes and sizes. Since meatloaf is good with almost any kind of sauce, it would be fun to use as part of d├ęcor on the loaf.





I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I have enjoyed writing this post. I would like to hear any comments you have. If you have anything to share, please do. I look forward to reading your comments. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment