Saturday, March 29, 2014

Jewelry for Decorating, Really?

One day, I was putting my flowers I bought from Safeway into a vase I had, which looks similar to the vase below, and I thought to myself, how I can add to the vase to help it look for beautified. I tried added in some of the colored rock pebbles from Micheal's which are great decorative piece to have in the house, but it just wasn't filling my need for what I was looking for. So I pulled out my jewelry box, and found a necklace I wrapped around the neck of the vase so the charm would be resting on the bigger portion of the vase. It looked amazing!!! I wish at the time, I would have taken a photo of it so I can share it with all of you, but this was a while back ago so I thought I wasn't going to be talking about my creative ideas on a blog. Also, what I have done was purchase a stretchy bracelet from the dollar tree, my favorite store, and I put that around the neck of a smaller vase. Again, it looks really nice. It dresses up the vase with the flowers. It adds in the perfect touch. You can get the bracelets at an Arts and Crafts store, Dollar Tree, Target, etc... 





I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I have enjoyed writing this post. I would like to hear any comments you have. If you have anything to share, please do. I look forward to reading your comments. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment