Saturday, March 29, 2014

Reusable Bags

Before I have never used a reusable bag until I have received them as gifts. I now have an amazing beautiful collection of them I use when I go grocery shopping, and farmers market. I take one of the smaller bags I have and take my lunch in it for work. I use one of the bags for my knitting, I put my knitting needles and yarn in there with a patter book so when Im at an appointment I can knit, or read while I wait to be called. They are also good for children who stays over their family or friends house. The reusable bags come in all colors, patterns, and sizes, to where they make a nice added touch of d├ęcor if used properly such as a trash bag for your car. They even make awesome gifts for a house warming. You can put in some goodies inside the bag and tie a bow around it like a gift basket and give it away as a gift. Some ideas to put inside the bag could be a basket you can find at a dollar tree, with a homemade recipe in a mason jar, a personalized cookbook of some good recipes, a couple of kitchen towels, a shopping list pad with a pen, and what ever else you would like to add in. That way, they have a few things to get them started, their reusable bag they have for groceries, a basket they can use to keep their items organized, kitchen towels to start them off, one of your favorite recipes, a small cookbook of some helpful ideas for meals, as well as a pen and paper to do their shopping. Here are some of the reusable bags I use that I love.

Where I keep my bags organized.

This one comes with a mini version. 





I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I have enjoyed writing this post. I would like to hear any comments you have. If you have anything to share, please do. I look forward to reading your comments. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment