Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What to do with Knitting Needles/ Pant Organizers

I have always struggled with my necklaces getting tangled up with other necklaces or even themselves. Its just a pain to try and get them all untangled. So what I thought is I have some extra knitting needles I don't use. So why let them sit there in my closet and take up space when I can put them to use, somehow. So I thought about hanging two hooks, which you can get at (Walmart, Dollar Tree, Rite Aid, Walgreen's, hardware store, and many more), then put some of your necklaces on a knitting needle and rest the needle on the two hooks. I am currently using a scarf organizer for my necklaces, along with my hats, and purses.

Another idea is to use a pant organizer which you can get at Bed Bath and Beyond for $7.99. I use it for all of my scarfs. There is a lot of room on these hangers to have many scarves on them. I like the way it looks and its portable if I would ever need to take it when I go on vacations.
Here is the link for the pant organizer:



I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I have enjoyed writing this post. I would like to hear any comments you have. If you have anything to share, please do. I look forward to reading your comments. Thank you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment