Sunday, April 20, 2014

Candy Madness

So the Holidays come and go by so fast its time to move on to the next Holiday, which there are left over candies haven't been eaten and don't want to go to waste. One thing I suggest doing is when you have a lot of candies left over, make goody bags and take them to friends and family. Another good idea that I do is, I buy small bags at the dollar store. For Easter I purchased three bags of candy, which is a little much for us, however, I used a candy dish that is perfect for only two bags, that I purchased. So now, being that its small candy dish, the candy will not go to waste or added to the hips.

My Candy Dish



I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I have enjoyed writing this post. I would like to hear any comments you have. If you like what you are reading, please share with friends and family. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment