Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Dinnerware Ideas

Here is a great idea to have portion control when eating out or even eating at home. Instead of using a large plate, downsize to a small plate, like a salad plate. Divide your plate up and place your food inside the plate keeping it away from the outer edge. This method works really good because not only is it portion control but you can actually how much is going in. Here, I have homemade red potato salad, with chicken, and a fruit salad I put together at the last minute. I use my large plates as platters like when I bake oatmeal cookies. As for my bowls, I will use them for salads.  That way, I feel like I have some use of all of my dinnerware.




I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I have enjoyed writing this post. I would like to hear any comments you have. If you have anything to share, please do. I look forward to reading your comments. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment