Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hangers, Hangers, Hangers

It's that time to start the packing and moving out of your old place and into a new place. A new fresh chapter in our lives to make more memories, memorable. How about the packing and moving which is not to much fun specially if you have hangers every where and you just throw the in a box. Do you ever do that? I do!! I don't use wardrobe boxes, I take all of my clothes off my hangers, fold the clothes and put them in a box. Then I have another box just for my hangers..... and let me tell you, if you do this then you know what I mean, when I say, its a nightmare. My hangers get stuck in between each other and its so frustrating to pull one hanger and a bunch of them come out attached to it. Then I have hangers on the floor. No fun!! So this is my new thing I am doing. I am gathering about 10-15 hangers and taping them together just like they are when I first buy them from the store. It works GREAT!!! No mess no stress!!


I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I have enjoyed writing this post. I would like to hear any comments you have. If you have anything to share, please do. I look forward to reading your comments. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment