Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Time saving technique

Its hard enough to find clothes you want to wear for the day and even changing into a new outfit by night if your going out. So this is what I came up with. There are these door hangers you can hang on your door, or even hooks in that matter, and the night before, choose your outfit(s) for that day. Once you have chosen what you want to wear, hang that outfit(s) behind your bedroom or bathroom door. I like to take it a step further and hang all of my under garments on my hanger and my jewelry so everything is together. Then once I wear the clothes, I put the hanger in my closet, but in front so when I go and hang my clothes up again, it doesn't take me a lot of time to find my hanger. Simple techniques does help save time.





I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I have enjoyed writing this post. I would like to hear any comments you have. If you like what you are reading, please share with friends and family. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment