Saturday, April 26, 2014

When Times Get Rough

Okay so we have good times and bad times. Some times the bad seems very bad which it could be worse as we try and think of worse things that could happen. Sometimes we may read in to something that may or may not be there. So when he have rough times, we go to our support team, like family and friends. Well, tonight, I have called up a very dear from of mine, got a few things off my chest that was bothering me and her response was very clever if you ask me. She said, let it pass like gas. Well, ok....... with that said. Toot Toot!! And you know, shes right. Not only did it remind of me, of not to let things get to me, but she made me laugh which made me feel better. She is amazing!!


I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I have enjoyed writing this post. I would like to hear any comments you have. If you like what you are reading, please share with friends and family. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment