When
you buy your beauty products, like makeup, bath oils, etc.... Do you
ever wonder how long you have kept them and used them after they have
expired? When I was younger, I would use my mascara until I couldn't
use it anymore. When it dried out, I added some water to it and kept
using it for about 2 years. Then one day, I woke up with eye
discomfort and I made an appointment to go see my doctor. She said,
I had gotten an eye infection. She prescribed me some medications for
my eye. I went home, and went through all of my makeup and tossed
everything I had that has been in my makeup bag for 2 years, plus.
With that being said, old makeup, and sharing makeup can cause eye
infections. So what I have started to do, is every time, I purchase a
new makeup product, even my skin care products, I date them with the
expired date of when they will expire. So for an example: My
eyeshadow I purchased two years ago, which I have dated my eyeshadow
for 12/1/2014 and my foundation is dated for 12/1/2014 as well. I will post a Beauty Product expiration sheet on my blog under "Checklists" on Thursday.
I
hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I have enjoyed writing
this post. I would like to hear any comments you have. If you have
anything to share, please do. I look forward to reading your
comments. Thank you!

No comments:
Post a Comment