Sunday, March 30, 2014

Novelty Shaped Pans

Now here is a great idea for Superbowl weekend, or even for just a sports night with family and friends. Okay, so I was checking out Micheal's Arts and Crafts and they have these amazing novelty shaped pans that is normally used for baking cakes, however, why couldn't you use it to bake a meatloaf?!    I personally have not tried it yet, however, I will be the next time I make meatloaf. It comes in all different shapes and sizes. Since meatloaf is good with almost any kind of sauce, it would be fun to use as part of décor on the loaf.





I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I have enjoyed writing this post. I would like to hear any comments you have. If you have anything to share, please do. I look forward to reading your comments. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment