Oh
yes, I am famous for cooking with broth. I use broth and bouillon in
many different ways. I first off came up with this great idea by
using chicken broth or bouillon for cleaning up a jar of white sauce
for noodles. I just don't like it when I make fettuccine and I pour
the sauce in the pot and there is sauce stuck to the sides of the
jar. I use to use water but where I live today, the tap water isn't
so great. So so this is how I do it. I boil up 1 cup of water and
drop in a bouillon cube until it boils and then I pour it in the
sauce jar and shake it up. Then I pour it in the pot. It is so much
yummier. If I use broth from a can, I will pour in about a cup
inside the jar, no heating is required. Then I shake shake shake,
and pour right in. I use the beef broth of the red sauces. I use
the vegetable broth for boiling vegetables. Tastes so good.
Sometimes I will drink a cup of the bouillon as a replacement of hot
tea or hot coco. It soothes the tummy.
I
hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I have enjoyed writing
this post. I would like to hear any comments you have. If you like
what you are reading, please share with friends and family. Thank
you!
No comments:
Post a Comment