For
all the ladies out there. One day I ran out of shaving cream and it
was kind of late to even go out to the store to buy some. So I was
thinking on what I could use in replacement of the shaving cream. I
have tried shampoo which works but not as good as conditioner. Yes,
conditioner. I found that it not only makes the legs easy to see
when shaving but it also acts as a moisturizer for the legs. Where I
live now, the water isn't so great, it caused my skin to get very dry
and was pealing after awhile. But now, my legs feel like a baby's
butt. Amazing! Here is the conditioner I use.
![]() |
| $3.99 at Grocery Outlet |
I
hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I have enjoyed writing
this post. I would like to hear any comments you have. If you like
what you are reading, please share with friends and family. Thank
you!

Did you know if you have no hair conditioner you can use a small amount of liquid fabric softener it works as good. Keep out of your eyes.
ReplyDelete